Borrowed from Rockin’ Granola . . .
1. What is your occupation right now? I own and teach at a music studio. 🙂
2. What color are your socks right now? I’m barefoot, like I am all summer long!
3. Whare you listening to right now? Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix movie in the background (hubby is watching it)
4. What was the last thing you ate? McDonald’s for dinner last night- we’re leaving to have brunch in a little bit! We’re away on vacation, so meals are a little odd right now. 🙂
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes- That was actually my first car that I owned all on my own (I was 19). I had a 1984 powder blue Audi… in 2001. It was a terrible car. In the winter I had to tie the driver’s side door to the passenger door to keep it closed because it would get so cold that the latch wouldn’t work properly.
6. The last person you spoke to on the phone: My sons. Like I said above, my husband and I are away- just the two of us!- for a conference, so the boys are with my in-laws right now. We talk to them several times a day. I miss them so much!
7. How old are you today? I’m 27.
8. What is your favorite sport to watch? Ice Hockey. 🙂
9. What is your favorite drink? Hard: I’m a Margarita girl. Soft: Raspberry Iced Tea
10. Favorite Food? I love salsa and chips. I would eat that all day every day. Yum!
11. What is the last movie you watched? We’re watching the fifth Harry Potter movie right now, but the last new-to-me movie I watched was the new X-Files movie.
12. What is your favorite Season? Summer. I’m so cold a lot of the time- it’s the only time I’m warm!
13. Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries.
14. What is on the floor of your closet? At home thats where we keep all of hubby’s and my shoes lined up. Also right now there’s a few half-full boxes- 1 for maternity clothes, 1 of my pre-pregnancy clothes I had started to sort through again, and 1 for donations- I thought I’d finish sorting all that before we left for our trip, but it just didn’t happen. Plus I’m a little embarassed to admit that I’m just now getting to sorting out my maternity clothes when my “baby” is 13 months old in a few days! I haven’t worn them in ages, but also haven’t taken the time to box them up.
15. What did you do last night? Well, we spent all day yesterday in a conference hall and we finished at 5:45. We called our boys to say goodnight (time difference made it bedtime for our older one, little one was already asleep), went to dinner, came back to the hotel and went through notes and things from the day. I worked for a little while, read, spent time with my husband and we both crashed early.
16. Plain, Cheese or Spicy Hamburgers? I like hamburgers with spicy things on them- Pepper Jack cheese, etc.
17. Favorite dog breed? I really don’t know- I’ve never really been around dogs. My mother was allergic so we weren’t allowed a pet and I didn’t really have any friends with pets, so I don’t know!
18. Favorite Day of the week? Well, we’re busy every day of the week, but I’ll say Friday. I only teach for an hour on Fridays and we have no other scheduled plans so that’s the day we try to do more fun things- special outings or crafty mornings or lots of baking. It’s my most flexible day. 🙂
19. How many states have you lived in? Five. 🙂