1. Bible: I’m continuing my study through John Piper’s When I Don’t Desire God. With Big Kid (2 1/2 year old) we are continuing to work on prayer, with our focus on thankfulness. He is still working on Jeremiah 10:12 as his memory verse. He says it accurately much of the time, but not always yet. It is so good to hear the words of God from his mouth.
2. Organizing: This week I’m not organizing around the house. I’m packing for vacation which is a huge organizing task in and of itself! We leave on Thursday, and clothing is packed for me and the boys- now I’m working on snacks for the long trip, activities for in the car and making sure I have all the “kid stuff”. Children’s Tylenol and Motrin, enough wipes and diapers, wet wipes for in the car, etc. I’m trying to be done by tomorrow night so that on Wednesday I can just worry about straightening up the house (I love coming home to a clean house!) and then we’ll pack the car Wednesday night in order to leave early Thursday morning.
3. Education: We finished our ocean unit save 1 set of worksheets, and he loved it! I think this will really be a great thing for him. He was so excited to do his “schoolwork” and often asked when we could get started. 🙂 We’ll be gone until the end of the month, so we won’t be starting our next unit until June.
4. Projects: Did I mention packing? 🙂 I would really like to get my coupon binder sorted out before we leave (since it basically went neglected for a few months), but that will all depend on how packing goes.
5. Must Do: I must pack! I must finish up the curriculum for one of my summer classes before we leave Thursday or else I’ll have to take it on the vacation and I would rather not work over vacation. My husband is so understanding about the work I need to do for the studio, but at the same time he does not want me to work over our vacation, and neither do I!